Asset Luminaire is an ongoing project by Asset Homes, who are arguably one of the best builders in Cochin. This apartment building is located in Kadavanthara, Kochi and offers 2BHK, 3BHK, and 4BHK flats. If you were looking for a luxurious and comfortable apartment in Kochi, this would be a good go. Read on to know the features and specifications of the Asset Luminaire apartment that would make you know why this apartment will be a good pick.
- Foundation: Necessary Roller Compacted Concrete (RCC) foundations are used on required strata.
- Plastering: Internal plastering done with cement lime or mortar punning.
- Structure: Earthquake resistance is provided for zone 3. Solid cement blocks and reinforced cement concrete frame used in walls.
- Windows and Doors: Windows are made of aluminum windows with MS grill. The entrance doors are made of teakwood, while other doors are molded or flush doors.
- Flooring: Top quality vitrified tiles with vitrified skirting are used for the whole apartment. Common areas have vitrified or granite flooring.
- Entrance: Staircase, lobby, and other common areas will have granite or high quality vitrified flooring.
- Glazed Tiles: Designed glazed wall tiles are provided in bathrooms.
- Painting: Putty finished emulsion painting is done on interior walls while emulsion paintings for external walls. Doors and windows grills are painted using enamel paints.
- Kitchen: The kitchen counter is made of granite, and the sink is stainless steel type with drain board. Exhaust fan provision is available in the kitchen.
- Toilet Fittings: Sanitary ware includes European water closet and wash basin. Fine quality chromium plated taps, showers, and mixer are three in all bathrooms. Towel rods are also available.
- Water Supply: Groundwater supply is provided from bore well or open well. KWA water supply is available at one point at the kitchen.
- Electricity Supply: Concealed copper wiring is done. Adequate fan points, light points, 15 and 5 amps power points, etc are provided. In the living room, cable TV and telephone conduit points are provided.
- Community Features: Club rooms, car parking, swimming pool (on floor7), health club, centralized gas supply, terrace garden, lift, access for disables, and grand entrance lobby.
- Eco Features: Rainwater harvesting, ample green spaces, water flow restrictors, and landscaped garden.
- Digital Features: Intercom facility, video door phone, broadband internet connection provision for all flats, digital cable TV connection through STB, Automatic gate opening or boom barrier, security cameras in lobby and entrance gate.
- Technical Features: Fiber or metal strip reinforcement on joints to avoid any cracks, rubber fenders in parking zone pillars for avoiding vehicle damages, and soft end fabrications to provide safety for children.