Skyline Spectra at Mavelipuram Colony marks the one thirty sixth apartment project of one of the top builders in Ernakulam. It is situated on the four-lane highway that connects Cochin seaport to its International Airport namely the Seaport-Airport Road.
Cochin City is home to many multi super-specialty hospitals, the Infopark hub, and the SmartCity project. The Kochi Metro is fast progressing and that makes it one of the developing Tier II Indian cities.
Skyline Spectra is strategically situated in a popular residential area of Kakkanad and nearby SmartCIty and Infopark. It is widely regarded as a growing IT hub and features working professionals in private limited companies all settled in high-rise apartments with their families. If you are on the payroll of a private firm or are looking for job opportunities somewhere in Kakkanad, keep an eye on Skyline Spectra.
The L-shaped structure of the apartment project reduces the high-rise building’s footprint. Skyline did that order to give vast, open spaces outside the premises to the prospective residence.
The ongoing project from the builder features up to 87 2BHK and 3 bedroom flats, each one spanning 1125 to 1886 square feet as per the number of bedrooms. It is home to a swimming pool, a multipurpose hall with a game zone for recreation, and a fitness center all on the first floor itself.
Besides, around the clock surveillance is one of Spectra’s state-of-the-art features besides Intercom communication facility. The amenities here will provide tranquil spots for peaceful recreation. Once the fully furnished ready to occupied flats debuts in the apartment in Kochi, you can access all of these and find proximity to your workplace.
Specifications of Skyline Spectra
- Vitrified tiles flooring in the entire apartment except for toilets, which features ceramic tiles or its equivalent
- Cooking areas featuring granite countertop alongside single bowl single drain kitchen sinks
- Teak timber door on entrance, timber flush doors in bedrooms, and glazed sliding door on the balcony
- Telephone and TV point in both living rooms and the master bedrooms
- Plastic and putty emulsion painting for the interior ceiling and walls inside the apartments
- Two automatic elevators for the residence
- Provision to fix split air conditioner in all of the bedrooms
- Arrangement of fire fighting as per the norms of National Building Code